AnsweredAssumed Answered

CMIS CheckIn

Question asked by ivo.c.costa on Feb 12, 2013
Latest reply on Mar 6, 2013 by jpotts
Hi,

Today I found a problem in a project of mine that connects through CMIS to Alfresco. Because we cannot update content and properties at the same time using OpenCMIS, folder rules were getting executed twice per file on update, and so I tried to add check-in and check-out on our code with the condition to ignore working copies on the rules.

Unfortunately I'm getting a really strange error while trying to check-in. I'm already a bit at lost, since I've tried a lot of things.
While checking in I'm getting a duplicate file exception But I also got it a few time while checking out.

Any idea on what might be happening?

Maybe I'm missing something on the check-out/check-in procedure

This is one of the errors I'm getting:
<blockquote>
2013-02-11 17:55:43,149  ERROR [extensions.webscripts.AbstractRuntime] [http-8080-29] Exception from executeScript - redirecting to status template error: 01110008 011
10468 Failed to execute script 'classpath*:alfresco/templates/webscripts/org/alfresco/cmis/pwc.put.atom.js': Existing file or folder test_report.pd
f already exists
org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.WebScriptException: 01110008 01110468 Failed to execute script 'classpath*:alfresco/templates/webscripts/org/alfresco/cmis/pw
c.put.atom.js': Existing file or folder test_report.pdf already exists
        at org.alfresco.repo.cmis.rest.CMISWebScript.executeScript(CMISWebScript.java:53)
</blockquote>

Any help is appreciated
Thanks,
Ivo Costa

Outcomes