AnsweredAssumed Answered

deleting users not synced

Question asked by jgionet76 on Feb 13, 2013
Hi, when I first configured using passthru and ldap-ad(sync only) authentication I guess every single group/user on my domain controller was imported to my Alfresco install. (over 35k users!)

Anyways, I've since tweaked my config to only query/allow users of a particular group to have access to login.

My problem is now I have all these other accounts which I don't need on my Alfresco site.
How can I delete them all? I only want to accounts found within my search parameters to have accounts.

ldap.synchronization.personQuery=(&(|(memberof=OU=People,OU=CSB,DC=MyDomain,DC=ad,DC=on,DC=ca))(objectclass\=user)(userAccountControl\:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803\:\=512))

# The query to select objects that represent the users to import that have changed since a certain time.
ldap.synchronization.personDifferentialQuery=(&(|(memberof=OU=People,OU=CSB,DC=MyDomain,DC=ad,DC=on,DC=ca))(objectclass\=user)(userAccountControl\:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803\:\=512)(!(whenChanged<\={0})))

# The group search base restricts the LDAP group query to a sub section of tree on the LDAP server.
ldap.synchronization.groupSearchBase=OU\=CSB,OU\=People,DC\=MyDomain,DC\=ad,DC\=on,DC\=ca

# The user search base restricts the LDAP user query to a sub section of tree on the LDAP server.
ldap.synchronization.userSearchBase=OU\=CSB,OU\=People,DC\=MyDomain,DC\=ad,DC\=on,DC\=ca

Thanks

Outcomes