AnsweredAssumed Answered

CAS 3.5.2  SSO Alfresco 4.2.c

Question asked by scot84 on Jul 30, 2013
Latest reply on Oct 23, 2013 by scot84
Hi to all i'm tryng to configure alfresco 4.2.c to use CAS server for authentication and SSO.
I have read some article found with google but there is none updated.
So I've made a merge of this 3 articles
http://www.ixxus.com/blog/2011/08/configuring-alfresco-sso-cas-and-securing-tomcat
and
http://ecmstuff.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/configuring-alfresco-for-sso-with-cas.html
and
http://wiki.alfresco.com/wiki/Central_Authentication_Service_Configuration

I have configured alfresco explorer like the instruction in the two first articles, except for the webscript, that in my mind is not clear what is used for???
I have dowloaded the class filter from  http://keembay.com/alfresco/extras/CASAuthenticationFilter.java, and modified and recompiled in a jar referencing correct alfresco sdk and CAS server.
Now when I try to login in alfresco I'm correctly redirected to CAS login page and after succesfully authenticated,correctly redirected to mydashbord in alfresco.
I can browse create space, add content
But if I try to download a content I have this error.

net.sf.acegisecurity.AuthenticationCredentialsNotFoundException: A valid SecureContext was not provided in the RequestContext
at net.sf.acegisecurity.intercept.AbstractSecurityInterceptor.credentialsNotFound(AbstractSecurityInterceptor.java:481)
at net.sf.acegisecurity.intercept.AbstractSecurityInterceptor.beforeInvocation(AbstractSecurityInterceptor.java:359)
at net.sf.acegisecurity.intercept.method.aopalliance.MethodSecurityInterceptor.invoke(MethodSecurityInterceptor.java:77)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
at org.alfresco.repo.security.permissions.impl.ExceptionTranslatorMethodInterceptor.invoke(ExceptionTranslatorMethodInterceptor.java:46)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
at org.alfresco.repo.audit.AuditMethodInterceptor.invoke(AuditMethodInterceptor.java:159)
at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionInterceptor$1.execute(RetryingTransactionInterceptor.java:69)
at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionHelper.doInTransaction(RetryingTransactionHelper.java:433)
at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionInterceptor.invoke(RetryingTransactionInterceptor.java:59)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202)
at $Proxy7.exists(Unknown Source)
at org.alfresco.web.bean.repository.Node.toString(Node.java:493)
at tbsit.alfresco.filter.CASAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(CASAuthenticationFilter.java:137)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
at org.jasig.cas.client.validation.AbstractTicketValidationFilter.doFilter(AbstractTicketValidationFilter.java:201)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
at org.jasig.cas.client.authentication.AuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AuthenticationFilter.java:107)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:168)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:929)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1002)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:585)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(AprEndpoint.java:1813)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

But the second time it works fine ??????.

And randomly this error appears

net.sf.acegisecurity.providers.ProviderNotFoundException: No authentication provider for net.sf.acegisecurity.providers.UsernamePasswordAuthenticationToken
   net.sf.acegisecurity.providers.ProviderManager.doAuthentication(ProviderManager.java:169)
   net.sf.acegisecurity.AbstractAuthenticationManager.authenticate(AbstractAuthenticationManager.java:49)
   net.sf.acegisecurity.intercept.AbstractSecurityInterceptor.beforeInvocation(AbstractSecurityInterceptor.java:376)
   net.sf.acegisecurity.intercept.method.aopalliance.MethodSecurityInterceptor.invoke(MethodSecurityInterceptor.java:77)
   org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
   org.alfresco.repo.security.permissions.impl.ExceptionTranslatorMethodInterceptor.invoke(ExceptionTranslatorMethodInterceptor.java:46)
   org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
   org.alfresco.repo.audit.AuditMethodInterceptor.invoke(AuditMethodInterceptor.java:159)
   org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionInterceptor$1.execute(RetryingTransactionInterceptor.java:69)
   org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionHelper.doInTransaction(RetryingTransactionHelper.java:433)
   org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionInterceptor.invoke(RetryingTransactionInterceptor.java:59)
   org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202)
   $Proxy7.exists(Unknown Source)
   org.alfresco.web.bean.repository.Node.toString(Node.java:493)
   tbsit.alfresco.filter.CASAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(CASAuthenticationFilter.java:137)
   org.jasig.cas.client.validation.AbstractTicketValidationFilter.doFilter(AbstractTicketValidationFilter.java:201)
   org.jasig.cas.client.authentication.AuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AuthenticationFilter.java:107)

I don't know I'm confused, I think there is some other filter to configure or the class AuthenticationFilter is not perfectly integrated in alfresco authentication workflow ??????
Please help me.

p.s. I don't have tried with integration with share because some config and source files needed, are on blog that now are closed like this
     http://akselsarchitecture.blogspot.com/2010/09/cas-sso-for-alfresco-33-and-share.html
     If someone has downloaded it and can repost here, is good action for all the community.

Outcomes