AnsweredAssumed Answered

how to create a jar instead of a amp using maven

Question asked by purohitsumit on May 13, 2016
Latest reply on May 16, 2016 by purohitsumit
Hi All,
Sorry if this question is asked before, but i could not find any answer in my internet (i.e. google) search.
I have an alfresco+share deployment. I have been creating many customization and deploying it using ANT based deploy script that creates a jar file which is copied to <ALF_TOMCAT_LOCATION>/webapp/share/WEB-INF/lib directory.

Recently i have been trying to use some plug-ins (Ex. uploader-plus ) but it is only available as AMP.
I can not use AMP for the following reasons.

1. I dont deploy using WAR files everytime i make upate. I have 2 webapps (alfresco and share)  already exploded and all of my existing customization are in WEB-INF/lib directory. I could not find any option to deploy AMP to a webapp folder.

2. I use two different tomcats for alfresco and share, because restarting alfresco is time consuming and most of my customization are share only. I could not find any option to specify different webapp for amp deployment.

So i want to ask is there a way to modify pom.xml of the plugin to generate a .jar file instead of amp that can be copied to individual webapp's WEB-INF/lib directory. I am using alfresco 4.2.c

Here is the link of the original pom.xml
https://github.com/softwareloop/uploader-plus/blob/master/pom.xml

Thanks for your help
Sumit Purohit

Outcomes