AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problem running post-install step. An IO error was encountered during deployment of the AMP into the WAR.

Question asked by sigroup on Apr 17, 2013
Latest reply on Nov 26, 2013 by nurulayuni
Hello

I try to install alfresco-community-4.2.c-installer-win-x64.exe, simple installation (I don't know if this means Alfresco use solr or/and lucene, it can be important for later), I only change some ports because the defaults ports are already in use on the server where I try to install.
The installation looks to be running normally almost until the end. But a few before the end I get this error message:
[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/34j8yfr.jpg[/img]

Even with this message, Alfresco looks like more or less OK. I had to redeploy the WAR still. Then I could login, add document…
But the search on peoples was not working. I did this to make it work:
<blockcode>For a full solr re-index, you have to stop solr, and delete the solr index directory. That may be what have happened here, you haven't actually re-indexed solr. Back to how to remove solr Stop tomcat delete tomcat/conf/Catalina/localhost/solr.xml delete directory tomcat/webapps/solr restart</blockcode>

After that I saw that the documents search was not working. I tried this (to do a full re-index for lucene):
<blockcode>index.recovery.mode=FULL  </blockcode>
But it did not change anything.

I guess I better stop it now and try to do a CLEAN instalaltion with no error. Can you help me to do the installation with no error?

Thanks.

Outcomes