AnsweredAssumed Answered

Rescue files/data from Alfresco system

Question asked by floher on Apr 26, 2013
Latest reply on Apr 28, 2013 by floher
Hi there,

I am currently facing a serious problem with our alfresco installation. We were using alfresco for a time period of about 2 years. The only feature we made use of was the file storage of alfresco share. Due to different reasons we have to change our system and we are not able to use alfresco any longer. Now I would like to migrate the stored files to our new system.

The problem is that I am not able to Login to Alfresco any longer. I tried to install a plugin called "Bulk export" and since than I was not able to login. Trying to login, I get the famous message of remoteserver not available or wrong login credentials….
Due to the fact that I do only need to export the stored files I am currently looking for a way to export this data without having to put too much effort in reactivating the system itself (which I have already tried for many hours).

So do you see any possibility to extract the files with the help of the database and the content_store directory, without having to set up the whole alfresco system?

Outcomes