AnsweredAssumed Answered

Workflow in Alfresco Enterprise evaluation

Question asked by dougf on Nov 15, 2013
Latest reply on Nov 20, 2013 by 7joeblack8
I've seen a previous post stating 'I'm using Alfresco community 4.2.c. I tried to access the "Activiti workflow console". There is no "Workflow" in the Admin Console. It does not included in the community version?'

The answer was that workflow is not included in the community version.  I have the Enterprise evaluation version and I have the same problem - is it not in the evaluation version either?  Further, I've tried to install JBMP to create workflows there and the final step in the installation says to copy activation.jar from the Alfresco install directory ('usually tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/lib ') to the jBPM lib directory.  I have no activation.jar files in either the WEB-INF/lib directory or indeed within the whole Alfresco install structure - so I can't get any workflow working through that route either.

So can anyone tell me if the workflow functionality is excluded from the evaluation version?  This was my main reason for wanting to undertake the evaluation - to see what the workflow functionality could do.

Many thanks,

Doug.

Alfresco version 4.2.0 Enterprise Evaluation

Outcomes