AnsweredAssumed Answered

Upgrade is going for full indexing always....

Question asked by mcasanket on May 30, 2013
Latest reply on Jun 5, 2013 by mcasanket
Hi All,

I am upgrading a system from 3.2 to 3.2.2.7. I also tried to upgrade to 3.4.11 but the same thing happened.
When I start the upgrade server by coping latest alf_data and database even though I have set index.recovery.mode=AUTO it goes for FULL indexing.

If I set index.recovery.mode=NONE or VALIDATE it shows the below messages in log. The dir.root is pointing to correct location even though this error comes. The server does not start.

01:37:43,122  INFO  [repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] The Alfresco root data directory ('dir.root') is: F:\Alfresco\alf_data
01:37:43,262  ERROR [repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] CONTENT INTEGRITY ERROR: Indexes not found for 4 stores.
01:37:43,262  INFO  [repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] You may set 'index.recovery.mode=FULL' if you need to rebuild the indexes.
01:37:43,262  ERROR [repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] Ensure that the 'dir.root' property is pointing to the correct data location.

The production server never go for full indexing with the same alf_data and database no matter how many times I restart it.

I want to just upgrade the system with 3.4.11 but not want to do full indexing right now. Please suggest.

Thanking you!

Outcomes