AnsweredAssumed Answered

Integration with Intersystems Ensemble

Question asked by ritesh on Jun 10, 2013
Hello, I´m trying to integrate Alfresco within Ensemble via CMIS. The problem is that since there is no CMIS extension available, I don´t know how to build certain queries for webmethods. For example:

Method createDocument(repositoryId As %String, properties As cmis.cmisPropertiesType, …) As %String [ Final, ProcedureBlock = 1, SoapBindingStyle = document, SoapBodyUse = literal, WebMethod ]

The type cmis.cmisPropertiesType is declared as the following:

Property propertyBoolean As list Of WSCLIENTE.GDSSEI.cmis.cmisPropertyBoolean(XMLNAME = "propertyBoolean", XMLPROJECTION = "ELEMENT");
Property propertyId As list Of WSCLIENTE.GDSSEI.cmis.cmisPropertyId(XMLNAME = "propertyId", XMLPROJECTION = "ELEMENT");
Property propertyInteger As list Of WSCLIENTE.GDSSEI.cmis.cmisPropertyInteger(XMLNAME = "propertyInteger", XMLPROJECTION = "ELEMENT");
Property propertyDateTime As list Of WSCLIENTE.GDSSEI.cmis.cmisPropertyDateTime(XMLNAME = "propertyDateTime", XMLPROJECTION = "ELEMENT");
Property propertyDecimal As list Of WSCLIENTE.GDSSEI.cmis.cmisPropertyDecimal(XMLNAME = "propertyDecimal", XMLPROJECTION = "ELEMENT");
Property propertyHtml As list Of WSCLIENTE.GDSSEI.cmis.cmisPropertyHtml(XMLNAME = "propertyHtml", XMLPROJECTION = "ELEMENT");
Property propertyString As list Of WSCLIENTE.GDSSEI.cmis.cmisPropertyString(XMLNAME = "propertyString", XMLPROJECTION = "ELEMENT");
Property propertyUri As list Of WSCLIENTE.GDSSEI.cmis.cmisPropertyUri(XMLNAME = "propertyUri", XMLPROJECTION = "ELEMENT");
Property any As list Of %XML.String(XMLNAME = "any", XMLPROJECTION = "ANY") [ SqlFieldName = _any ];

In Java it would be a key-value kind-of-map, but here I don´t know how to specify the attributes, how can I be sure that the value has the proper key associated? Can anyone help?

Thank you.

Outcomes