AnsweredAssumed Answered

Alfresco 4.2e Community, not showing a few thumbnails and also deleting other Thumbnails

Question asked by sharik on Jan 9, 2014
Hi,

I have the Problem that for some weird Reason Alfresco is not loading the Thumbnails in a few
files, the Page in the Preview is Blank,
also i checked a few older files and also files where i know that they used to work correctly in the
Preview and they are also just showing blank pages in Preview.

i ran a script to reload the Thumbnails, which is working but the Problem reoccurs after 1 or 2 Hours,
the files all work correctly on our test server.
I also get this error from the java console. Which is weird because i thought alfresco community is not using lucene.

Exception in thread "Lucene Merge Thread #0" org.apache.lucene.index.MergePolicy
$MergeException: org.apache.lucene.index.CorruptIndexException: docs out of orde
r (304895 <= 304895 )
        at org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler.handleMergeException
(ConcurrentMergeScheduler.java:351)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler$MergeThread.run(Conc
urrentMergeScheduler.java:315)
Caused by: org.apache.lucene.index.CorruptIndexException: docs out of order (304
895 <= 304895 )
        at org.apache.lucene.index.FormatPostingsDocsWriter.addDoc(FormatPosting
sDocsWriter.java:75)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.appendPostings(SegmentMerger.ja
va:703)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.mergeTermInfos(SegmentMerger.ja
va:648)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.mergeTerms(SegmentMerger.java:5
86)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.merge(SegmentMerger.java:154)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.mergeMiddle(IndexWriter.java:5112
)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.merge(IndexWriter.java:4675)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler.doMerge(ConcurrentMe
rgeScheduler.java:235)
urrentMergeScheduler.java:291)
Exception in thread "Lucene Merge Thread #0" org.apache.lucene.index.MergePolicy
$MergeException: org.apache.lucene.index.CorruptIndexException: docs out of orde
r (304895 <= 304895 )
        at org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler.handleMergeException
(ConcurrentMergeScheduler.java:351)
urrentMergeScheduler.java:315)
Caused by: org.apache.lucene.index.CorruptIndexException: docs out of order (304
895 <= 304895 )
        at org.apache.lucene.index.FormatPostingsDocsWriter.addDoc(FormatPosting
sDocsWriter.java:75)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.appendPostings(SegmentMerger.ja
va:703)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.mergeTermInfos(SegmentMerger.ja
va:648)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.mergeTerms(SegmentMerger.java:5
86)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.merge(SegmentMerger.java:154)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.mergeMiddle(IndexWriter.java:5112
)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.merge(IndexWriter.java:4675)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler.doMerge(ConcurrentMe
rgeScheduler.java:235)
urrentMergeScheduler.java:291)

Hope somebody can help.

Outcomes