AnsweredAssumed Answered

Question asked by nate88 on Jan 15, 2014
Latest reply on Jan 16, 2014 by nate88
    Hello I am testing Alfresco 3.4d 32 bit on a 32 bit laptop 2.3 ghtz AMD/ with 3 Gigs of ram.  I am using Firefox for the admin login panel; and installed a couple of different browsers, (Midori and Opera;) to test the added users. Everything seems to work fine except I cannot figure out how to make the user Avatar Pics show up in the people search. Thus, when I check from the Firefox admin panel, all I see is a small green circle/dot signifying that the added user is online, (and a grey preset pic with a circle and line through it signifying that the image is blocked for some reason.) I admit, I am probably not uploading the picture correctly. And I am quite certain that this issue is a user error of mine from the admin panel or from the user panel. I am not a Java Code expert and would rather handle this minor issue without having to read through the the entire code. (-and I promise to mark this as SOLVED once my new best friends here help me figure out how to fix my self inflicted wound lol.)
Thanks again.
Fraternally,
Nate.

Outcomes