AnsweredAssumed Answered

Property Not Defined

Question asked by rock_tu on Jan 16, 2014
Latest reply on Jan 16, 2014 by rock_tu
Hi All
I have gone through advanced-workflow-tutorial second edition,Now I starting the Publish WihtePaper to Web(activiti) workflow,but there are some error,anyone can help me please?thenk you!
First,When a user edit the task and try to save it,but not success,appear errors as follows:
"org.activiti.engine.ActivitiException: Exception while invoking TaskListener: Exception while invoking TaskListener: 00160039 Failed to execute supplied script: 00160038 ReferenceError: "scwf_approveCount" is not defined. (AlfrescoJS#2)" and
"org.activiti.engine.ActivitiException: Unknown property used in expression: ${scwf_approveCount < 2}",I found that the property scwf_approveCount exists in the publishWhitepaper.bpmn20.xml file,why like that?
Second,I feel confused that in this workflow have been defined two groups,GROUP_Operations and GROUP_Marketing,there are some users in them,when I started the Publish WhitePaper to Web(activiti),at last,the users in the two groups don't have the task,why?anyone can help me?
Thanks in advances

Outcomes