AnsweredAssumed Answered

acme rd demo

Question asked by milesif on Feb 23, 2014
Latest reply on Feb 24, 2014 by milesif
hi everybody

I donwloaded the acme-rd demo (https://devcon.alfresco.com/cmis/views/workspace%253A%252F%252FSpacesStore%252F52b65f37-cda6-42d3-9c13-986c076d18b5) I found at https://devcon.alfresco.com/sanjose/sessions/share-customizations-live and installed it into share 4.2.e.

Everything is ok, but when I try to access as partner the document library of the only rd site I created I get this error

<blockcode>
Exception: org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.WebScriptException - 01230016 TypeError: Cannot call method "getChildren" of null (file:/home/alfresco/alfresco/dist42e/tomcat/webapps/share/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/site-webscripts/org/alfresco/components/documentlibrary/documentlist-v2.get.js#421)
org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.processor.JSScriptProcessor.executeScriptImpl(JSScriptProcessor.java:328)
Exception: org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.WebScriptException - 01230017 Failed to execute script 'classpath*:alfresco/site-webscripts/org/alfresco/components/documentlibrary/documentlist-v2.get.js': 01230016 TypeError: Cannot call method "getChildren" of null (file:/home/alfresco/alfresco/dist42e/tomcat/webapps/share/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/site-webscripts/org/alfresco/components/documentlibrary/documentlist-v2.get.js#421)
org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.processor.JSScriptProcessor.executeScript(JSScriptProcessor.java:200)
</blockcode>

I get the same error even if I do not deploy the custom partner view. Using the debugger I traced down the error to lines 163-164 of share/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/site-webscripts/org/alfresco/components/documentlibrary/include/documentlist.lib.js

<javascript>
      var viewRenderersConfig = docListConfig.getChild("view-renderers");
      var viewRendererList = viewRenderersConfig.getChildren("view-renderer");
</javascript>

int row 163 viewRenderersConfig is set to null.

Is the exampple outdated or did I miss something? I also get this error when I tried to tweak the share customization examples in the alfresco docs trying to do simpler but similar things with the document library.

thanks for your help

ciao Francesco

Outcomes