AnsweredAssumed Answered

Simple Evaluator doesn't work...Java class not found

Question asked by dave984 on Mar 4, 2014
Latest reply on Mar 4, 2014 by dave984
Referring to this article on the Alfresco Documentation, i'm trying to load a simple evaluator to hide a component in the UI:
http://docs.alfresco.com/4.2/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.alfresco.enterprise.doc%2Ftasks%2Fdev-extensions-share-tutorials-subcomponent-evals.html

I'm using Alfresco 4.2.c Community and i think i have deployed all successfully:
- Java classes in a jar in C:\Alfresco\tomcat\webapps\alfresco\WEB-INF\lib
- extension-modules.xml in C:\Alfresco\tomcat\webapps\share\WEB-INF\classes\alfresco\site-data\extensions
- spring-surf-extensibility-context.xml in C:\Alfresco\tomcat\webapps\share\WEB-INF\classes\org\springframework\extensions\surf

Share won't start[HTTP Status 404 - /share] and this is the error in the alfrescotomcat-stdout:

2014-03-04 12:42:33,197  ERROR [web.context.ContextLoader] [localhost-startStop-1] Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Cannot find class [it.evaluator.SiteMembersEvaluator]
for bean with name 'beans.evaluator' defined in file
[C:\Alfresco\tomcat\webapps\share\WEB-INF\classes\org\springframework\extensions\surf\spring-surf-extensibility-context.xml];
nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: it.evaluator.SiteMembersEvaluator

Please give me some hints to make it work!!

Outcomes