AnsweredAssumed Answered

Namespace prefix  is not mapped to a namespace URI

Question asked by dmralfing on Mar 5, 2014
Latest reply on Mar 8, 2014 by dmralfing
I'm creating models in my development environment. Sometimes, when I change something in a model and restart repository, Alfresco become crazy and doesn´t start showing in the log this error:

Caused by: org.alfresco.service.namespace.NamespaceException:
Namespace prefix  is not mapped to a namespace URI

I can guarantee that there aren´t erros in the XML, if I put the same XML in a new Alfresco installation it works OK. Every time I have this problem I do not have any other way than delete my database + alf_data to start with the repositoy empty having lost all data. Does it exist any solution that make me retrieve my repository?. Affortunately I can assume it in a development environment, but I´m afraid that if occurs in a production environment I will end up in Jail. Alfresco is very dangerous, not giving any solution when it happens something like this. Maybe touch the database?. This kind of things make me think again if I should consider other content management systems more reliable than Alfresco, it´s absolutely unbelievable to assume the fact that change your content models without error can produces inconsistences in your system that avoid restart, it´s a big risk!
   Please, tell me that I´m wrong and it exist any manner to retrieve your system when it happens something like this!.

Outcomes