AnsweredAssumed Answered

Alfresco Lessons

Question asked by paul.armstrong on Mar 24, 2014
Hello,

I'm Paul Armstrong, a project manager here at the Performance Horizon Group: <a href="https://www.performancehorizon.com/">www.performancehorizon.com</a>.

PHG is a leading provider of performance marketing technology based in the north-east of the England. In a nutshell we offer a global, hosted, SaaS solution enabling real-time data tracking, reporting and custom financial services.

We are in the process of rolling out an Alfresco implementation. At present we have the server stood up, Alfresco implemented available for company wide use and are currently in the process of implementing LDAP to control our systems.

I would like to invite the Alfresco community to share knowledge and lessons learned from the implementation and commercial use of Alfresco. Such information may include but is not limited to:

• Structure - AC and permissions
  • External access governance
  • Best practises
  • LDAP integration
  • Problems & issues
  • … and anything else you feel may benefit the community
I would also like to take this opportunity to invite any interested companies/organisations in the North-East of England who has or attempted to implement Alfresco and feels they have some lessons/advice/information that may be of value/help to ourselves and the community to arrange a meeting to discuss this further [MAYBE ADD SOMETHING ABOUT BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS] - if this sounds of interest please feel free to contact me via email: <a href="paul.armstrong@performancehorizon.com?Subject=Alfresco%20Lesssons%20via%20Alfresco%20Community%20Forum" target="_top">paul.armstrong@performancehorizon.com</a>.

Any information learned during and post project will be shared here along with my parts of my evaluation upon project closure. Likewise, if anyone has any questions for myself please post and I will try my best to answer them.

I look forward to your suggestions and hopefully helping of you with your own implementations.

Many thanks

Paul Armstrong
Project Manager, Performance Horizon Group

[img]http://www.performancehorizon.com/emails/logophg.png[/img]

Outcomes