AnsweredAssumed Answered

Error when trying to move the content store in alfresco

Question asked by samnaction on Apr 2, 2014
Latest reply on Apr 4, 2014 by samnaction
Here is what I did, I tried moving my content store and contentstore.deleted from alfresco installation path to a new network location. I modified my global.properties like this.

dir.root=C:/Alfresco/alf_data
dir.contentstore=//server1/c/contentstore/contentstore
dir.contentstore.deleted=//server1/c/contentstore/contentstore.deleted

But now I am getting error on the top of the share in browser when I am logging to share. Here is my first few lines of error

An error has occured in the Share component: /share/service/components/documentlibrary/myfiles. It responded with a status of 500 - Internal Error. Error Code Information: 500 - An error inside the HTTP server which prevented it from fulfilling the request. Error Message: 03020013 Failed to execute script 'classpath*:alfresco/site-webscripts/org/alfresco/components/documentlibrary/myfiles.get.js': 03020012 03020011 Failed during processing of Google Docs subsystem status configuration from Alfresco: 03020010 Unable to retrieve Google Docs subsystem status from Alfresco: 404 Server: Alfresco Spring WebScripts - v1.2.0 (Release 1331) schema 1,000 Time: Apr 2, 2014 2:24:01 PM Click here to view full technical information on the error. Exception: org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException - 03020011 Failed during processing of Google Docs subsystem status configuration from Alfresco: 03020010 Unable to retrieve Google Docs subsystem status from Alfresco: 404 org.alfresco.web.scripts.SingletonValueProcessorExtension.getSingletonValue(SingletonValueProcessorExtension.java:108) org.alfresco.web.scripts.SingletonValueProcessorExtension.getSingletonValue(SingletonValueProcessorExtension.java:59) org.alfresco.web.scripts.GoogleDocsStatus.getEnabled(GoogleDocsStatus.java:51) sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

Outcomes