AnsweredAssumed Answered

Error Expected hash

Question asked by cperez on Apr 9, 2014
Latest reply on Apr 10, 2014 by kaynezhang
I am having an issue with accessing the file in ftl. I use a webscript to show the content of a specific file after search it.

This is the error when i search the file with http://localhost:8080/alfresco/service/showContent?name=doc3.pdf:
<cite>
500 Description:   An error inside the HTTP server which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Message:   Wrapped Exception (with status template): Error during processing of the template 'Expected hash. fichero evaluated instead to freemarker.template.SimpleSequence on line 9, column 15 in showContent.get.html.ftl.'. Please contact your system administrator.
</cite>

I have the error in the next piece of code where I use "file" in the tithe within the head:

<html>
   <head>
      <title>${file.name}</title>
   </head>
   <body>
      File: ${file.name}
      <br>
      <table>
         <#if fichero.isContainer>
            <td>><td><a href="${url.serviceContext}/folder<@encodepath node=fichero/>">${fichero.name}</a>
         <#else>
            <td><td><a href="${url.serviceContext}/api/node/content/${fichero.nodeRef.storeRef.protocol}/${fichero.nodeRef.storeRef.identifier}/${fichero.nodeRef.id}/${fichero.name?url}">${fichero.name}</a>
         </#if>
      </table>
      <td><td><a href="${url.serviceContext}/api/node/content/${fichero.nodeRef.storeRef.protocol}/${fichero.nodeRef.storeRef.identifier}/${fichero.nodeRef.id}/${fichero.name?url}">${child.name}</a>
   </body>
</html>

I use the next script where I save "file" in "model.file". If I use "model.foo = "example"" this work fine.

var spath="'+PATH:\""+companyhome.displayPath +"//*\" + ";
var scontent="@\\{http\\://www.alfresco.org/model/content/1.0\\}content.mimetype:application/pdf + ";
var qname = "@cm\\:name:" + args.name;
var strq=spath+scontent+qname;

var content=search.luceneSearch(strq);

model.foo = "example";
model.fichero = content;

And this is the xml file of the script

<webscript>
   <shortname>Show Content</shortname>
   <description>Show user specific content identified by parameters </description>
   <url>/showContent?name={nameArgument}</url>
   <authentication>user</authentication>
</webscript>

can anyone hel my??

Thanks a lot in advance!!

Outcomes