AnsweredAssumed Answered

Various problems between Adobe Drive 5 and CMIS

Question asked by robertm on Apr 22, 2014
Latest reply on May 14, 2014 by robertm
I've been testing Alfresco 4.2f Community version with Adobe Drive and run into multiple problems. I installed the latest Debian distro and installed the Alfresco from the bin installer with default configurations. Then I installed Adobe Drive CC (version 5 latest build) and tried connecting to Alfresco CMIS address (both /service/cmis and cmisatom). The main problems is that I can see the files, but adding files or saving them from for example Photoshop CC is not possible. My Finder (Using OS X Mavericks as client) gives this error:

The Finder can't complete the operation because some data in "Files name.psd" can't be read or written (Error code -36).

That sounds like i/o error of some sort. Am I missing something from the configuration point of view? Is this related to linux configuration or Alfresco CMIS configuration?

Then there is one oddity. The Adobe Drive is notifying that a file with the name .DS_Store is already located on the server. Thats the os x which is writing it to the share. Can you disable that somehow?

Finder is also showing 9.22 EB as free disk space in CMIS mount :D

On question also related to Adobe Bridge, is there any workaround for seeing Previews from CMIS mount or do I have to use webdav for that or something else?

Help is really appreciated. These problems are driving me nuts :D

- Robert 

Outcomes