AnsweredAssumed Answered

Alfresco Maven SDK vs jRebel?

Question asked by nenad982 on Jun 16, 2014
Hi all,

does anybody succeeded to created development environment for repo AND share modules using alfresco-amp maven archetype and successfully integrate these modules with jRebel?

I created these modules, I enabled jRebel nature for both modules, in the logs for both modules I see that jRebel will monitor specific resources. So for testing I wanted to changed 'Create Site' label in My Sites dashlet toolbar in Share. jRebel didn't recognized that change and this is not hot deployed on embedded Tomcat. After I execute 'mvn clean install -Pamp-to-war -Dmaven.tomcat.port=8081' again for Share module this change is visible. So I am sure that customization is on the right place. And also from the logs I see that jRebel monitors the parent folder into which I added customziations:

2014-06-16 12:18:19 JRebel: Directory 'C:\PROJECTS\shareAmpTest\target\shareAmpTest' will be monitored for changes.

and my changes are placed into

'C:\PROJECTS\shareAmpTest\target\shareAmpTest\config\alfresco\web-extension\site-webscripts\org\alfresco\components\dashlets\my-sites.get.properties'

and

'C:\PROJECTS\shareAmpTest\target\shareAmpTest\config\alfresco\web-extension\site-webscripts\org\alfresco\components\dashlets\my-sites.get_en.properties'

Thanks in advance…

Outcomes