AnsweredAssumed Answered

Authentification failed after fresh installation

Question asked by teignoo on Jun 17, 2014
Latest reply on Jun 18, 2014 by 102020
Hello,
I am a new user of Alfresco and I wanted to test it.
I have downloaded Alfresco Community 4.2.f for Mac OSX and installed it on OSX 10.9.3 Mavericks.

The installation went fine and after updated my java (java version "1.8.0_05") I tried to connect to the Alfresco administrator console on http://localhost:8080/share using the default admin/admin and admin/password that I defined during install but I got the message "Vos informations d'authentification n'ont pas été reconnues ou Alfresco n'est peut-être pas disponible actuellement." which means that either my authentification info are wrong or Alfresco is not available. Both PostgreSQL Database and Tomcat Server are running.

I have lokked at the log file and the part where the problem seems to be originating is the following:
"nested exception is java.lang.RuntimeException: Database connection failed: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Connexion refusée. Vérifiez que le nom de machine et le port sont corrects et que postmaster accepte les connexions TCP/IP.)"

I thought that the problem may be a firewall problem but I have disabled the OSX firewall and I don't have other firewall on my Mac.
Do you have any idea where the problem is coming from?

I have included the full alfresco log.

Best Regards

Attachments

Outcomes