AnsweredAssumed Answered

Is it possible to get the path from a cmis:document query?

Question asked by goebelchase on Jul 29, 2014
Latest reply on Aug 9, 2014 by jpotts
I am retrieving a set of documents via a query, and part of the information I need on the documents is their path within Alfresco.
the cmis:folder has a cmis:path option, but the cmis:document does not, and I have not been able to find any way to get this information from a cmis:document option.
The CMIS Query Language on the Alfresco wiki has this to say under the "Alfresco extended relational mapping" topic:
<blockquote>
Extended mapping is supported for Alfrecso types derived from cm:content and cm:folder, which are mapped to cmis:document and cmis:folder, respectively. It is not possible to refer to cm:content and cm:folder directly: you must use cmis:document and cmis:folder.
The behavior of extended types is governed by their data dictionary definitions for indexing. All properties may be selected. If a property is indexed, it is queryable. If it is untokenized, both tokenized and untokenized, or of one of the orderable types, then it is orderable.
The orderable types are:
d:boolean
d:datetime
d:double
d:float
d:integer
d:long
d:path
<blockcode>
SELECT * FROM CM:OWNABLE
- Aspects live a half-life as policies in the non-strict world

SELECT cm:thumbnailName from cm:thumbnail
- In the strict world you can refer to subtypes of cm:content and cm:folder and their properties as you would expect,
  using prefix:localName style notation
</blockcode></blockquote>

the "d:path" type they mention seems like it might be something that would help, but I don't understand what they're talking about here, and I'm not sure how I would implement it.
Would anyone be able to help me?  I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you.

Outcomes