AnsweredAssumed Answered

Custom Content Model type error

Question asked by amcd on Aug 14, 2014
Latest reply on Sep 5, 2014 by amcd
I'm working with the Kofax CMIS export connector (provided by Kofax) that's built on the dotCMIS library and have a few issues that I'm running into. The main issue being, a specific server exception is thrown when I try to import documents under a dynamic custom model of my devise (see attached):

Failed to execute script 'classpath*:alfresco/templates/webscripts/org/alfresco/cmis/queries.post.cmisquery.js': 07140448 Invalid column for cmis:document.tcm:year

I'm not sure if it may be related but there is a warning prior in the alfresco.log, assumingly from when I last modified the custom content model:

WARN  [org.alfresco.repo.dictionary.DictionaryDAO] org.alfresco.service.cmr.dictionary.DictionaryException: 07140431 Model '{http://www.thecompanieswebsite.com/model/TheCustomModel/1.0}TheCustomModel' does not exist

Question:  Has anyone ran into these issues when importing custom content types with a dynamic custom model? I'm not sure if this is a problem related to my custom model or rooted in something else?

Attachments

Outcomes