AnsweredAssumed Answered

explorer configuration

Question asked by sr on Sep 24, 2014
Hi, I recently installed community 4.2.f, and I was following the documentation to add Knowledgebase to alfresco, and got stuck after doing "Adding Alfresco Explorer Configuration".  I thought I followed all the steps by placing the web-client-config-knowledgebase-custom.xml within <installLocation>\tomcat\shared\classes\alfresco\extension and when I restarted alfresco, it gave me a whole lot of errors and would not stop.  Below is the section of the error that kept repeating.

15:25:57,824 ERROR [org.alfresco.repo.cache.AbstractAsynchronouslyRefreshedCache] Cache update failed (globalConfigCache).
org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 08241251 Failed to fetch repository config data for tenant
   Tenant Domain:
        at org.alfresco.repo.config.xml.RepoXMLConfigService.getRepoConfig(RepoXMLConfigService.java:157)
        at org.alfresco.repo.config.ConfigDataCache.buildCache(ConfigDataCache.java:75)
        at org.alfresco.repo.config.ConfigDataCache.buildCache(ConfigDataCache.java:53)
        at org.alfresco.repo.cache.AbstractAsynchronouslyRefreshedCache.doRefresh(AbstractAsynchronouslyRefreshedCache.java:464)
        at org.alfresco.repo.cache.AbstractAsynchronouslyRefreshedCache.doCall(AbstractAsynchronouslyRefreshedCache.java:449)
        at org.alfresco.repo.cache.AbstractAsynchronouslyRefreshedCache.call(AbstractAsynchronouslyRefreshedCache.java:414)
        at org.alfresco.repo.cache.AbstractAsynchronouslyRefreshedCache.call(AbstractAsynchronouslyRefreshedCache.java:45)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)
Caused by: org.springframework.extensions.config.ConfigException: 08242481 Config source cannot be determined:
            classpath:alfresco/extension/web-client-config-knowledgebase-custom.xml

at org.springframework.extensions.config.source.UrlConfigSource.getInputStream(UrlConfigSource.java:246)
        at org.springframework.extensions.config.source.BaseConfigSource.getConfigDeployments(BaseConfigSource.java:103)
        at org.springframework.extensions.config.BaseConfigService.appendConfig(BaseConfigService.java:258)
        at org.alfresco.web.config.WebClientConfigBootstrap.initConfig(WebClientConfigBootstrap.java:129)
        at org.springframework.extensions.config.xml.XMLConfigService.initConfig(XMLConfigService.java:138)
        at org.alfresco.repo.config.xml.RepoXMLConfigService.access$001(RepoXMLConfigService.java:49)
        at org.alfresco.repo.config.xml.RepoXMLConfigService$1.execute(RepoXMLConfigService.java:116)
        at org.alfresco.repo.config.xml.RepoXMLConfigService$1.execute(RepoXMLConfigService.java:111)
        at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionHelper.doInTransaction(RetryingTransactionHelper.java:452)
        at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionHelper.doInTransaction(RetryingTransactionHelper.java:342)
        at org.alfresco.repo.config.xml.RepoXMLConfigService$2.doWork(RepoXMLConfigService.java:125)
        at org.alfresco.repo.config.xml.RepoXMLConfigService$2.doWork(RepoXMLConfigService.java:121)
        at org.alfresco.repo.tenant.TenantUtil.runAsWork(TenantUtil.java:119)
        at org.alfresco.repo.tenant.TenantUtil.runAsTenant(TenantUtil.java:88)
        at org.alfresco.repo.tenant.TenantUtil$1.doWork(TenantUtil.java:62)
        at org.alfresco.repo.security.authentication.AuthenticationUtil.runAs(AuthenticationUtil.java:548)
        at org.alfresco.repo.tenant.TenantUtil.runAsUserTenant(TenantUtil.java:58)
        at org.alfresco.repo.tenant.TenantUtil.runAsSystemTenant(TenantUtil.java:112)
        at org.alfresco.repo.config.xml.RepoXMLConfigService.getRepoConfig(RepoXMLConfigService.java:142)
        … 11 more

Any help would be appreciated.

Outcomes