AnsweredAssumed Answered

IDX-eDOC decryption error

Question asked by dsiotas on Oct 5, 2014
Hello i am new to this forum. I have downloaded and installed the IDX-eDOC encryption plugin in my alfresco ce 4.2.a, but while the encryption works fine and i can encrypt a file (i can see the locker icon beside the file), when i try the option "decrypt to my home folder", i receive this error:

org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 09050002 Failed to start dialog as managed bean 'DecryptDialog' has not been defined

On the details:

org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 09050002 Failed to start dialog as managed bean 'DecryptDialog' has not been defined
at org.alfresco.web.bean.dialog.DialogManager.setCurrentDialog(DialogManager.java:102)
at org.alfresco.web.app.AlfrescoNavigationHandler.handleDialogOpen(AlfrescoNavigationHandler.java:653)
at org.alfresco.web.app.AlfrescoNavigationHandler.handleNavigation(AlfrescoNavigationHandler.java:112)
at org.apache.myfaces.application.ActionListenerImpl.processAction(ActionListenerImpl.java:82)
at javax.faces.component.UICommand.broadcast(UICommand.java:151)
at javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot._broadcastForPhase(UIViewRoot.java:115)
at javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot.processApplication(UIViewRoot.java:191)
at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.InvokeApplicationExecutor.execute(InvokeApplicationExecutor.java:32)
at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.executePhase(LifecycleImpl.java:105)
at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:80)
at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:143)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
at org.alfresco.repo.web.filter.beans.SessionSynchronizedFilter.doFilter(SessionSynchronizedFilter.java:67)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
at org.alfresco.web.app.servlet.AuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AuthenticationFilter.java:104)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
at org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChainingSubsystemProxyFactory$1.invoke(ChainingSubsystemProxyFactory.java:116)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202)
at $Proxy236.doFilter(Unknown Source)
at org.alfresco.repo.web.filter.beans.BeanProxyFilter.doFilter(BeanProxyFilter.java:82)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
at org.alfresco.repo.web.filter.beans.NullFilter.doFilter(NullFilter.java:68)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
at org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChainingSubsystemProxyFactory$1.invoke(ChainingSubsystemProxyFactory.java:116)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202)
at $Proxy236.doFilter(Unknown Source)
at org.alfresco.repo.web.filter.beans.BeanProxyFilter.doFilter(BeanProxyFilter.java:82)
at org.alfresco.web.app.servlet.GlobalLocalizationFilter.doFilter(GlobalLocalizationFilter.java:61)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:168)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:929)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1002)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:585)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(AprEndpoint.java:1813)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

but the problem is that inside the plugin (i followed every instruction of the readme file) i've searched every file and the files refering to the DialogManager is not in the "org.alfresco.web.bean.dialog.DialogManager" but in "com.idx.edoc.plugins.decipher.DecipherDialog"

Maybe the readme was not full of details. I really cannot find a solution and because i don't know how to fix this, i am asking for anyone's help!

If someone had the same issues or can give me a hint i would be grateful

Outcomes