AnsweredAssumed Answered

5.0.c Changing Base Directory

Question asked by stuartonmaui on Dec 16, 2014
Latest reply on Dec 17, 2014 by stuartonmaui
I recently moved up to 5.0.c from 5.0.b and installing Centos 7. After installation, I was unable to successfully change the location of alf_data using the same method that worked to 5.0.b. Previously, I could edit tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco-global.properties and copy the content of alf_data to the new filesystem. Doing the same with 5.0.c fails with errors about the ssl keystores, as if moving the files invalidates them.
This confuses me because I had read that the preferred way to use ssl is with an httpd proxy and did not expect ssl keystores. If I grep for alf_data in alfresco files, I can find an number of lines with apparently hard-coded /opt/alfresco-5.0.c/alf_data.
Experience teaches me not to dive into editing all the scripts I can find because when something appears to be massively broken, it's usually because I broke it. It may have to do with java being moved up to version 7 in the new Centos install, which would be ironic since one of the reasons I upgraded to 7 was to get a default java environment for alfresco share app development.
Any help is appreciated.

06:50:59,510 INFO  [org.alfresco.repo.domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] [localhost-startStop-1] Schema managed by database dialect org.hibernate.dialect.PostgreSQLDialect.
06:51:00,751 INFO  [org.alfresco.repo.domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] [localhost-startStop-1] No changes were made to the schema.
06:51:00,948 ERROR [org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] [localhost-startStop-1] Context initialization failed
org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 11160000 Keystores are invalid
   at org.alfresco.encryption.EncryptionChecker$1.execute(EncryptionChecker.java:71)
   at org.alfresco.encryption.EncryptionChecker$1.execute(EncryptionChecker.java:61)
   at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionHelper.doInTransaction(RetryingTransactionHelper.java:454)
   at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionHelper.doInTransaction(RetryingTransactionHelper.java:323)
   at org.alfresco.encryption.EncryptionChecker.onBootstrap(EncryptionChecker.java:60)
   at org.springframework.extensions.surf.util.AbstractLifecycleBean.onApplicationEvent(AbstractLifecycleBean.java:56)
   at org.alfresco.repo.management.SafeApplicationEventMulticaster.multicastEventInternal(SafeApplicationEventMulticaster.java:209)
   at org.alfresco.repo.management.SafeApplicationEventMulticaster.multicastEvent(SafeApplicationEventMulticaster.java:180)
   at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.publishEvent(AbstractApplicationContext.java:334)
   at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishRefresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:948)
   at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:482)
   at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.configureAndRefreshWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:410)
   at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:306)
   at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:112)
   at org.alfresco.web.app.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:63)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4973)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5467)
   at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:901)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:877)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:632)
   at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:1073)
   at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostConfig.java:1857)
   at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: org.alfresco.encryption.MissingKeyException: Key metadata is missing from keystore /mnt/Repsitory/keystore/keystore
   at org.alfresco.encryption.AlfrescoKeyStoreImpl.validateKeys(AlfrescoKeyStoreImpl.java:885)
   at org.alfresco.encryption.AlfrescoKeyStoreImpl.validateKeys(AlfrescoKeyStoreImpl.java:187)
   at org.alfresco.encryption.KeyStoreChecker.validateKeyStores(KeyStoreChecker.java:47)
   at org.alfresco.encryption.EncryptionChecker$1.execute(EncryptionChecker.java:66)

Attachments

Outcomes