AnsweredAssumed Answered

how Audit component invoking

Question asked by katnam21 on Dec 18, 2014
Hi All,

"Building on the auditing architecture (described in Auditing (from V3.4)) the data producer org.alfresco.repo.audit.access.AccessAuditor gathers together lower events into user recognisable events. For example the download or preview of content are recorded as a single read."

I hope by seeing above lines you people will understand my question very clearly.

i just want to differentiate the download and Read audit actions as per my requirement and implemented separate audit application for download and working perfect for my requirement but a duplicate entry was recording in audit table for download as READ, so that now i dont want to put any audit entry for download into audit table ( as  READ).

It would be great if any one can help me out , how audit entry is recording when ever download a document, i have gone through the  AccessAuditor.java but i am not able to differentiate the download and read actions since, at this point we have only read action related method.
That means before invoking this class itself some where they might have clubbed Download as READ.

I knew that alfresco using policies to invoke audit component (OnContentReadPolicy), but not able to find the internal logic.

any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank You.

Katnam

Outcomes