jBPM Developer with Alfresco
Our client, a national mortgage company, has a need for a jBPM Developer with Alfresco experience on a contract to hire basis (6 months) in their Irvine offices. Reporting to the CTO, you will work on a small team to assist them with their document management and business workflow and event management requirements.
• Experience with jBPM an open-source workflow engine written in Java
• Work with business rules engine, business processes execution and management, and event integration
• Use flow charts of a process as the basis for the communication between non-technical users and developers
• Use Eclipse to create, deploy, execute and manage business processes throughout their life cycle
• Strong knowledge of Java
• Develop strong and powerful integrations of business rules and event processing
• Experience with Alfresco document management system, or similar.
• Ability to research, gather background information and analyze complex data
• Use of systematic, organized, proactive approach to resolve problems and issues
• Excellent verbal and written skills, including ability to write clearly, concisely, and logically
• Ability to work well with all levels of management, staff.
• Ability to handle fast paced, multi task projects
• Bachelor’s degree in a related major (Information Systems, Computer Science) or a related field of study required, Graduate Degree preferred, or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of programming experience
• Familiar with process engines written in Java,
• Minimum of 2 years in the mortgage industry, preferably working in mortgage servicing
contact Rich Senner @ firstname.lastname@example.org