AnsweredAssumed Answered

Failed to start Alfresco after applying AMP

Question asked by demos on May 6, 2015
Hello everyone. I have a trouble with my AMP. I created a project from maven alfresco all-in-one archetype. Implemented some logic in my amp and everything works fine within IDE. But when i try to install my amp to standalone alfresco using alfresco-mmt (apply_amps.sh -force) and start alfresco - its failed.

In tomcat's log it's said: "ERROR [web.context.ContextLoader] [localhost-startStop-1] Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'search.solrTrackingComponent' defined in class path resource [alfresco/subsystems/Search/common-search-context.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException: Failed to convert property value of type 'java.lang.String' to required type 'boolean' for property 'enabled'; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid boolean value [${search.solrTrackingSupport.enabled}]".

So alfresco just can't put right value from "common-search.properties" to "common-search-context.xml". Why is this happening? Any ideas?

Alfresco version 5.0.c. AIO archetype's version is the same.

Outcomes