AnsweredAssumed Answered

SolrTrackerScheduler throwing SchedulerException.

Question asked by satheeshkumar on May 27, 2015
Latest reply on Jul 6, 2015 by josafásantosdosreis
Hi All,

I am using Alfresco Community Edition 5.0.c.
I have created several customizations and applied amps to both alfresco and share. I am able to make the application up and running.
But recently I started getting one weird error, I really have no idea why I am getting this error, I am able to access my application without any issues, but only thing is this ERROR keeps popping in the logs every 20 seconds.

I got this error last week also, since I was into the initial stage of development, I just went ahead and reinstalled the entire application and created the sample data. This error was not there for a week's time.
Now I got this error again, I'm worrying how to get rid of this error, I tried googling and searching in this forum but could not get a resolution for this.

I am not sure why this error coming and what has caused this error to pile up in the logs.
Can someone please help me to get rid of this error.

2015-05-27 02:29:40,004  ERROR [quartz.core.ErrorLogger] [SolrTrackerScheduler_Worker-3] Job (Solr.CoreWatcher threw an exception.
org.quartz.SchedulerException: Job threw an unhandled exception. [See nested exception: org.alfresco.service.cmr.dictionary.DictionaryException: 04272315 Failed to parse model]
        at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:227)
        at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:563)
Caused by: org.alfresco.service.cmr.dictionary.DictionaryException: 04272315 Failed to parse model
        at org.alfresco.repo.dictionary.M2Model.createModel(M2Model.java:102)
        at org.alfresco.repo.dictionary.M2Model.createModel(M2Model.java:88)
        at org.alfresco.solr.tracker.ModelTracker.loadPersistedModels(ModelTracker.java:114)
        at org.alfresco.solr.tracker.ModelTracker.<init>(ModelTracker.java:85)
        at org.alfresco.solr.tracker.CoreWatcherJob.registerForCore(CoreWatcherJob.java:121)
        at org.alfresco.solr.tracker.CoreWatcherJob.execute(CoreWatcherJob.java:74)
        at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:216)
        … 1 more
Caused by: org.jibx.runtime.JiBXException: Error accessing document
        at org.jibx.runtime.impl.XMLPullReaderFactory$XMLPullReader.next(XMLPullReaderFactory.java:293)
        at org.jibx.runtime.impl.UnmarshallingContext.toStart(UnmarshallingContext.java:446)
        at org.jibx.runtime.impl.UnmarshallingContext.unmarshalElement(UnmarshallingContext.java:2750)
        at org.jibx.runtime.impl.UnmarshallingContext.unmarshalDocument(UnmarshallingContext.java:2900)
        at org.alfresco.repo.dictionary.M2Model.createModel(M2Model.java:97)
        … 7 more
Caused by: java.io.EOFException: input contained no data
        at org.xmlpull.mxp1.MXParser.fillBuf(MXParser.java:3003)
        at org.xmlpull.mxp1.MXParser.more(MXParser.java:3046)
        at org.xmlpull.mxp1.MXParser.parseProlog(MXParser.java:1410)
        at org.xmlpull.mxp1.MXParser.nextImpl(MXParser.java:1395)
        at org.xmlpull.mxp1.MXParser.next(MXParser.java:1093)
        at org.jibx.runtime.impl.XMLPullReaderFactory$XMLPullReader.next(XMLPullReaderFactory.java:291)
        … 11 more

Outcomes