AnsweredAssumed Answered

Unable to create custom behaviour

Question asked by saikrishnatavva on May 28, 2015
Latest reply on Jun 2, 2015 by mitpatoliya
Hi friends, I am new to alfresco, following the development tutorial I found in this link : http://ecmarchitect.com/alfresco-developer-series-tutorials/content/tutorial/tutorial.html#part-1-implementing-a-custom-content-model.

I was able to create the alfresco project structure by writing the command mvn archetype:generate -Dfilter=org.alfresco:

After the creation of the while creating the custom behaviour & testing it by writing the command mvn install. I am getting the following error:

[INFO] Scanning for projects…
[INFO]                                                                        
[INFO] ————————————————————————
[INFO] Building content-tutorial-repo Repository AMP project 1.0-SNAPSHOT
[INFO]
[INFO] — alfresco-maven-plugin:2.0.0:set-version (default-set-version) @ content-tutorial-repo —
[INFO] Removed -SNAPSHOT suffix from version - 1.0
[INFO] Added timestamp to version - 1.0.1505282159
[INFO]
[INFO] — build-helper-maven-plugin:1.9.1:add-test-resource (add-env-test-properties) @ content-tutorial-repo —
[INFO]
[INFO] — maven-resources-plugin:2.7:resources (default-resources) @ content-tutorial-repo —
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory D:\Yellow folder\$Tutorial_home\content-tutorial-repo\src\main\resources
[INFO] Copying 12 resources to ../content-tutorial-repo
[INFO]
[INFO] — maven-compiler-plugin:3.2:compile (default-compile) @ content-tutorial-repo —
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO]
[INFO] — maven-resources-plugin:2.7:testResources (default-testResources) @ content-tutorial-repo —
[INFO] Copying 2 resources
[INFO] Copying 1 resource
[INFO]
[INFO] — maven-resources-plugin:2.7:copy-resources (add-module-properties-to-test-classpath) @ content-tutorial-repo —
[INFO] Copying 1 resource to alfresco/module/content-tutorial-repo
[INFO]
[INFO] — maven-resources-plugin:2.7:copy-resources (add-module-config-to-test-classpath) @ content-tutorial-repo —
[INFO] Copying 7 resources
[INFO]
[INFO] — maven-compiler-plugin:3.2:testCompile (default-testCompile) @ content-tutorial-repo —
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO]
[INFO] — maven-surefire-plugin:2.18:test (default-test) @ content-tutorial-repo —
[INFO] Surefire report directory: D:\Yellow folder\$Tutorial_home\content-tutorial-repo\target\surefire-reports

——————————————————-
T E S T S
——————————————————-
Error occurred during initialization of VM
Could not reserve enough space for object heap
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

Results :

Tests run: 0, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0

[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 2.681s
[INFO] Finished at: Thu May 28 21:59:45 IST 2015
[INFO] Final Memory: 14M/35M
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.18:test (default-test) on project content-tutorial-repo: Execution default-test of goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.18:test failed: The forked VM terminated without properly saying goodbye. VM crash or System.exit called?
[ERROR] Command was cmd.exe /X /C ""C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_51\jre\bin\java" -Xms256m -Xmx1524m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -Duser.language=en -jar "D:\Yellow folder\$Tutorial_home\content-tutorial-repo\target\surefire\surefirebooter2807640877389208098.jar" "D:\Yellow folder\$Tutorial_home\content-tutorial-repo\target\surefire\surefire3216835983768699156tmp" "D:\Yellow folder\$Tutorial_home\content-tutorial-repo\target\surefire\surefire_08409771235685041123tmp""
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginExecutionException

I didnt understand the where i went wrong.
For more information
alfresco version is 5.0.d
JAVA_OPTS variable :-Xms16m -Xmx16m

can Any one help me to find what is the error.

Thanks & Regards,
Sai Krishna

Outcomes