Hello everyone. I've just changed the default PostgreSql database of the Alfresco5.0 community edition to MySql successfully. Since, i noticed that when using the search bar, it doesnt show me back any result no matter what i entrer althought i have files and folder locate therein. The same operations were successful when using the default postgreSql database, that's why i immediately related the problem to the new attached MysQl databse. The database id UTF-8 innoDB created from phpmyadmin GUI. Please tell me what could have been the problem or some instructions to get over it. Thank you so much.