AnsweredAssumed Answered

Can't delete Sample site

Question asked by ddelapasse on Jun 22, 2015
Latest reply on Jun 22, 2015 by ddelapasse
Why is it SO hard to delete stuff?  Share is unable to delete files often, but I can always (so far) delete via Explorer.  I really need to remove the Sample site, but you can't use Explorer for sites and Share says "deleting site" (yes, I am admin or I wouldn't see the button) and then "unable to delete site" with nothing in the log file.

So after googling, I tried this:
> curl -H "Accept: application/json" -H "Content-type: application/json" -X DELETE –user admin:xxxx http://localhost:8080/alfresco/service/api/sites/swsdp
{
    "status" :
  {
    "code" : 409,
    "name" : "Conflict",
    "description" : "Request could not be completed due to a conflict with the current state of the resource."
  },
  "message" : "org.alfresco.service.cmr.lock.NodeLockedException: 05220234 Cannot perform operation since the node ( id:9b0c6637-6b04-4454-be8b-a3963262a658) is locked.",
  "exception" : "",
  "callstack" :  [ ],
  "server" : "Community v4.2.0 (r63893-b12) schema 6,033",
  "time" : "Jun 22, 2015 9:01:25 AM"
}

We have not used this site, so I can't imagine why a node would be locked.  We use repo and not sites.
I tried unlocking the node via javascript but was told "access denied".  Are there instructions for deleting the database entry and removing it manually somewhere?

Any other ideas?

Outcomes