AnsweredAssumed Answered

Wrong identity links

Question asked by cgiuliano on Jul 21, 2015
Dear all,

I've implemented some workflows that are started by different sales agents.
Now I see that the ACT_HI_IDENTITYLINK table contains several rows related to sales agents that didn't actually start the specified process instance and hadn't been assigned any task in such workflow. That is strange and is preventing me from getting accurate results when I query the historic processes using the 'involvedUser' filter: a user's query returns process instances that don't belong to him together with the correct ones. This is the base of a customization of My Workflows page, aimed at allowing users to see all the workflows where they were been involved.

Has anyone any idea on when and what might have added the wrong rows in the identity link table? The sales agents only start a process and then they are no more involved in the workflow; only one agent is involved within a process instance as the starter user. The wrong additional identity links are of type "participant" and are related to users who had never been assigned a task.

I'm trying to find who is adding the incorrect identity links. Is there any chance it is Alfresco that adds these links at some point of the process?

Thank you all!
Regards,
Carlo

Outcomes