AnsweredAssumed Answered

Locked out after installing RM module with customizations

Question asked by to-nee-t on Jul 31, 2015
Latest reply on Aug 4, 2015 by to-nee-t
Hello, I am trying to customize the RM module to include some additional metadata. I started with the custom sample project at <a>github.com/Alfresco/alfresco-sdk-samples/tree/master/samples</a>. I used the project as is with no changes.
I ran
mvn clean integration-test -Prm,run
to build it and then copied the repo and share amps from sample-dir\alfresco-rm-custom\repo-amp and sample-dir\alfresco-rm-custom\share-amp and placed in C:\Alfresco\amps and C:\Alfresco\amps-share. [In case this was not the way to do it, I also tried running mvn install from inside the sample-dir\alfresco-rm-custom directory and copied the amp files the same way]

I think the custom sample project is based on RM v2.3.a, so based on the info at this link <a>https://wiki.alfresco.com/wiki/Community_file_list_5.0.a</a> I installed Alfresco Community 5.0.a on my machine. I used the MMT tool to install the amps  using these commands.
<blockcode>
java -jar alfresco-mmt.jar install ..\amps\repo-amp.amp ..\tomcat\webapps\alfresco.war
java -jar alfresco-mmt.jar install ..\amps_share\share-amp.amp ..\tomcat\webapps\share.war
</blockcode>

On starting back up alfresco and trying to log in I get the error <blockcode>Your authentication details have not been recognized or Alfresco may not be available at this time.</blockcode> Has anyone else seen something like this and knows a solution?

I attached alfrescotomcat-stdout and alfrescotomcat-stderr log files.

Outcomes