AnsweredAssumed Answered

Generate new customization

Question asked by to-nee-t on Aug 7, 2015
I am having some trouble creating RM customizations from scratch. I am following Roy Wetherall's video and generating a project using the all-in-one archetype and the sdk 2.0.0-beta. See <a>https://summit.alfresco.com/san-francisco/sessions/customizing-alfresco-records-management</a>

I made some changes to the files and folders to reflect the customizations from the sample folder found on <a>github.com/Alfresco/alfresco-sdk-samples/tree/master/samples/alfresco-rm-custom</a>

After running the integration test
mvn clean integration-test -Prm,rm
I get the following error

<blockcode>
ERROR [web.context.ContextLoader] [localhost-startStop-1] Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Cannot find class [org.alfresco.module.org_alfresco_module_rm.model.rma.type.SiteTypeBootstrap] for bean with name 'my_rm.site' defined in file [C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Projects\Alfresco\RM Modelling\rm-svgpa4\runner\target\tomcat\webapps\repo\WEB-INF\classes\alfresco\module\repo-amp\module-context.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.alfresco.module.org_alfresco_module_rm.model.rma.type.SiteTypeBootstrap
</blockcode>

If I copy the SiteTypeBootstrap.java file into a package called org.alfresco.module.org_alfresco_module_rm.model.rma.type like the sample data project has it, I get an resolved type error on "RmSiteType" (RmStiteType cannot be resolved to a type). I can't find a reference for this in the samples project. Where is this type defined or simply How can I fix the error?

See output.log attached for complete output.

Attachments

Outcomes