AnsweredAssumed Answered

Configuring default preview zoom level?

Question asked by sscbrian on Aug 19, 2015
Are there any options allowing configuration of the default preview zoom level per user?

I see that Alfresco remembers the last used zoom level per document, but always defaults to full page on new documents.  That is ideal for 90% of my users.  However, the other 10% really need it to default to page width on new documents.  I'm not seeing a way to do that…

Thanks,
Brian

Outcomes