AnsweredAssumed Answered

How Can I Deploy Alfreso Activiti Workflow to Alfresco Community Edition

Question asked by itprofessional on Aug 22, 2015
Latest reply on Feb 22, 2016 by varshini
Hi! I am new to Alfresco. I am using the online Alfresco Activiti workflow designer tool at https://activiti.alfresco.com/ to create a workflow and app definition (using the Kickstart App - included a screenshot). The workflow is fine when running the application from within the Alfresco Activiti site (after I publish it using the Kickstart app). I want to deploy it to Alfresco Community Edition which I have installed on a virtual Ubuntu Linux machine locally.

Does anyone know how to export my workflow definition so that I can deploy it into Community Edition? I tried to save the definition as a ZIP using the online tool, but that create a file name which does not look to have a file extension but is some sort of archive. If I open that archive, it has JSON files (looks like the form and process definitions) but I do not know how to deploy to my server. I attached a screen shot pf the file structure included in that exported archive.

Also, please note that I do not have a BPMN.xml file. I am using the step editor included with Alfresco Activiti (online).

Thank you,

Michael

Outcomes