AnsweredAssumed Answered

New java webscripts on Alfresco 5.0.2

Question asked by spilby on Oct 26, 2015
Latest reply on Oct 29, 2015 by spilby
Good afternoon,

with Alfresco 4.1.6 we had some java backed webscripts installed with these archives and paths:

1. my_webscript.post.desc.xml on /tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/templates/webscripts/org/alfresco/XXX/ path

<webscript>
  <shortname>…</shortname>
  <description>…</description>
  <url>/XXX/my_webscript</url>
  <authentication>user</authentication>
  <format default="json">argument</format>
  <family>Alfresco Java-Backed WebScripts</family>
</webscript>

2. Java webscript classes on /tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/classes

3. And web-scripts-application-context.xml modified on /tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/org

with something like this:

<bean id="webscript.org.alfresco.XXX.my_webscript.post" class="org.My_WebScript" parent="webscript">
     <property name="serviceRegistry" ref="ServiceRegistry"/>
     <property name="customProperties">
        <ref bean="global-properties"/>
     </property>
     <property name="alfrescoService" ref="alfrescoService"/>
  </bean>

It worked ok, and now we try to migrate this webscripts on Alfresco 5.0.2 version, changing the placement to the new paths. But don't works.

We are doing this:

1. my_webscript.post.desc.xml on /tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/templates/webscripts/org/alfresco/XXX/ path

2. Java webscript classes on /tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/classes/org/alfresco (the same that 4.1.6 version)

Until here all is ok?

And finally, the web-scripts-application-context.xml archive. It still exists on Alfresco 5.0?

First I put it on /tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/ but don't works. Then I read about the javadir-context.xml. In our case, my_webscript-context.xml, and I put this archive on /tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension with this code:

<beans>
  <bean id="webscript.org.my_webscript-context.post"
    class="org.My_WebScript" parent="webscript">
  <property name="repository" ref="repositoryHelper"/>
  </bean>
</beans>

But no works, when I try to acces with the url http://IP/alfresco/service/XXX/my_webscript gives me a 404 Not Found.

Is the url ok? Someone can see an error on my configuration files? I can't find it :o\

Thanks!

Best regards

Outcomes