AnsweredAssumed Answered

Dynamic loading of property file

Question asked by shubhada on Dec 15, 2015
Latest reply on Dec 21, 2015 by shubhada
I am working on alfresco 4.0.2.9
My requirement is , I have an aspect with dropdown values. Say Country. This dropdown values are fetched from a property file.The property file is loading on bootstrap of alfresco. I want to add some additional entries to county list and get it reflected without restarting alfresco. 

1.action-context.xml
<bean id="metadataResourceBundle"
      class="org.springframework.extensions.surf.util.ResourceBundleBootstrapComponent">
      <property name="resourceBundles">
         <list>
            <value>alfresco.extension.messages.countryList</value>
         </list>
      </property>
</bean>

2. countryList.properties
country=Andorra~AD|United Arab Emirates~AE|Afghanistan~AF|Antigua and Barbuda~AG|Anguilla~AI|Albania~AL|Armenia~AM|Netherlands Antilles~AN|Angola~AO|Antarctica~AQ|Argentina~AR|American Samoa~AS|Austria~AT|Australia~AU|Aruba~AW|Azerbaijan~AZ|Bosnia Herzegowina~BA|South Africa~ZA

3. Attaching the screenshot of content with dropdown.

I have added a test value at the end
country=Andorra~AD|United Arab Emirates~AE|Afghanistan~AF|Antigua and Barbuda~AG|Anguilla~AI|Albania~AL|Armenia~AM|Netherlands Antilles~AN|Angola~AO|Antarctica~AQ|Argentina~AR|American Samoa~AS|Austria~AT|Australia~AU|Aruba~AW|Azerbaijan~AZ|Bosnia Herzegowina~BA|South Africa~ZA|Test~tst

Unless I restart server, it is not reflecting in the dropdown. Is there any way to dynamically load it ?

Thanks,
Shubhada

Attachments

Outcomes