AnsweredAssumed Answered

How are you using Aikau?

Question asked by ddraper on Nov 2, 2016
Latest reply on Nov 20, 2017 by alaksmana

I'd like to get an idea of what people are using Aikau for and in particular to try to understand where any difficulties are in using it or understanding how it works. Even if you've just used it once for a very minor customization it would be useful to know about so just adding a comment that says "Yes, I've used it" would be fine, but the more detail you can provide the better - especially about the use cases you were trying to solve and the problems you encountered (both technically and conceptually).

I'm very happy for this to be used as a general discussion thread where I can answer any questions on how and why Aikau has been implemented the way it has, but obviously if you have any specific questions on a current customization or implementation then you may want to raise a separate discussion thread (and I'm happy to be tagged in questions on Aikau so that I get notified immediately about them!)

Ultimately my goal is to be able to improve both the documentation around Aikau and the general experience of developing with Aikau and I can only do this with input from the Community so any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated !!

Outcomes