I have found an issue (or I have missed something) where the workflow of external invite doesn't work. The only modifications I have made are :
- enabled feed notifier
- change login for external users to the email property
I will try to describe the steps to reproduce it.
- External users are invited to join Alfresco by an internal user to a site
- This user is now manager of his own site
- He invites some external users
- Those new external users receive the email site invitation
- When they click on the accept link,
+ error in the ui 'Alfresco is running without Share Services' connected as a guest, they can't authenticate to Alfresco Share if they don't use the email link but the login page
+ error in alfresco.log
ERROR [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.AbstractRuntime] [http-nio-8080-exec-26] Exception from executeScript - redirecting to status template error [...] access denied
I don't know if this behavior is excepted or not. It works fine when the manager is an 'internal' user.
Thank you for your help.