AnsweredAssumed Answered

ERROR : The system was unable to log you in.

Question asked by skougiou on Dec 16, 2010
Latest reply on Jun 24, 2011 by wongkey
Good morning,

I know that this topic has been addressed before but I couldn't find a straight or clear answer. Getting to the point, the problem is that after installing the demo I can't log in to any of the tools. The users are already in the database. I am using java jdk1.6.0_21 , Ant 1.8.1  and tomcat 6.0.29 on winXP sp3 application version is activiti 5.0 . When using the kermit/kermit credentials I receive the message "The system was unable to log you in." I have checked that there is no other server running localy on port 8080. In the tomcat console appear two error messages
12:36:23,237  ERROR [extensions.webscripts.AbstractRuntime] Exception from executeScript - redirecting to status template error: 11160000 Wr
apped Exception (with status template): null
….stack trace…

16 ─ίΆ 2010 12:36:23 ΉΉ org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.connector.AuthenticatingConnector handshake
SEVERE: An exception occurred while attempting authentication handshake for endpoint: http://localhost:8080/activiti-rest/service
org.springframework.extensions.surf.exception.AuthenticationException: 11160000 Wrapped Exception (with status template): null

I have tried to uninstall and re-install several times. I have checked the env variables of JAVA_HOME and ANT_HOME. The tomcat is on port 8080 and as I see the applications are all loaded and deployed normally.

I am appending the log file as I have no more ideas :(
Thank you for your time.

Attachments

Outcomes