AnsweredAssumed Answered

BPMN file import from the web-based to eclipse-based

Question asked by stree on May 12, 2011
Latest reply on May 12, 2011 by stree
Firstly I have installed the eclipse 3.6.1 and the activiti plugin. If I build the process using eclipse-based modeler, no problem.
When I use the activiti-explorer to build a process, then import into eclipse, if the prequisite is BPMN (activiti), then the *.bpmn20.xml file can be imported successfully. However if I use the BPMN (complete) to build a *.bpmn20.xml, there are always some errors when I try to import into eclipse.
———————–
Could not open the editor: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.UnresolvedReferenceException: Unresolved reference 'flow1'. (platform:/resource/demo1/src/main/resources/diagrams/yaoqiang_bpmn.activiti, 58, 69)
———————–
By the way, I watch the activiti video from youtube, "Screencast: BPMN 2.0 import in the Activiti Designer". Then I tried again, using the Yaoqiang BPMN editor to build a process, then import into eclipse, same error occurs. This causes me very headache.

Anyway my questions:
1. Except the eclipse 3.6.1 and acitviti plugin, any other configurations need to be setted in order to use *.bpmn files by import function?
2. suppose the signavio modeler, I exported a *.bpmn.xml file. After that I hope to import this file into eclipse. same error occurs

Outcomes