AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problem with designer 5.6 in rcp application

Question asked by mbeicht on Jun 3, 2011
Latest reply on Jun 7, 2011 by mbeicht
Hello.

I am developing a RCP application which uses the Activiti Designer.
Until today the app was working just fine with the version 5.5 of the designer.

Today I tryed to build a new release and maven fetches the new version 5.6 from the updatesite.
After that build I was not able to open the editor anymore and a class not found exception comes up.

"java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.bpmn2.Bpmn2Package
   at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:506)
   at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:422)
   at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:410)
   at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:107)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:248)
   at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.loadClass(BundleLoader.java:338)
   at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.loadClass(BundleHost.java:232)
…….
…….
"

I think that there is a dependency in my rcp target definition missing. But i can't figure out where to find the "org.eclipse.bpmn2" package?
In my target platform i am using sdk 3.6.2.M20110210-1200 from http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.6
and I have already tried to include all available plugins.

Does anyone knew about this problem and can give me a hint, how to solve the problem or how to switch back to 5.5?

regards
Marco

Outcomes