AnsweredAssumed Answered

To invoke external soap based webservice using Activiti

Question asked by code_expert on Sep 22, 2011
I am trying to invoke external webservice using Activiti But I am getting the following exception

Activiti is trying to load the classes from server side which might be like loading client stub code.
I am not able to find where is the problem.

The code mentioned in the activiti sample examples is able to invoke Webservices but these webservices all internal webservices running on same machine. The stub code is already available at client side..

But when I am trying to invoke external soap based webservice, it not able to load the class files which exist at server side..
Is there any difference for external webservice.

Sep 22, 2011 2:56:47 PM org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.parser.BpmnParse execute
SEVERE: Uknown exception
org.activiti.engine.ActivitiClassLoadingException: Class not found: com.g1.services.geocodeusaddress.RequestRow.UserFields
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.util.ReflectUtil.loadClass(ReflectUtil.java:81)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.webservice.CxfWSDLImporter.importStructure(CxfWSDLImporter.java:159)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.webservice.CxfWSDLImporter.importTypes(CxfWSDLImporter.java:146)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.webservice.CxfWSDLImporter.importFrom(CxfWSDLImporter.java:106)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.webservice.CxfWSDLImporter.importFrom(CxfWSDLImporter.java:69)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.parser.BpmnParse.parseImports(BpmnParse.java:274)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.parser.BpmnParse.parseRootElement(BpmnParse.java:210)
   at org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.parser.BpmnParse.execute(BpmnParse.java:189)

Outcomes