AnsweredAssumed Answered

Building the Activiti Designer from trunk

Question asked by elygre on Mar 20, 2012
Latest reply on Aug 9, 2012 by smirzai
I'm trying to build the Activiti Designer eclipse plugin from trunk, following the instructions at http://docs.codehaus.org/display/ACT/Activiti+Designer+Developer+Guide.

I'm guessing that these instructions are not quite up-to-date with the latest changes on trunk. In particular, the file "BPMN20.genmodel" is no longer in subversion, and the task related to that one does not work. Ignoring this minor bump, I get problems when trying to create a bpmn diagram in the designer:

eclipse.buildId=M20120208-0800
java.version=1.7.0_03
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=en_US
Framework arguments:  -product org.eclipse.platform.ide
Command-line arguments:  -product org.eclipse.platform.ide -data C:\Users\Eirik Lygre\workspace/../runtime-EclipseApplication -dev file:C:/Users/Eirik Lygre/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/Eclipse Application/dev.properties -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64 -consoleLog

!ENTRY org.eclipse.jface 4 2 2012-03-20 14:40:41.369
!MESSAGE Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in: "org.eclipse.jface".
!STACK 0
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.eclipse.graphiti.ui.internal.services.IEmfService.createResourceSetAndEditingDomain()Lorg/eclipse/emf/transaction/TransactionalEditingDomain;

The question, then, is this:

* Am I doing something wrong, or is trunk currently not runnable?

Outcomes