AnsweredAssumed Answered

Try to deploy Activiti Sources, but to many XML Errors

Question asked by tschiela on Jul 6, 2012
Latest reply on Aug 17, 2012 by shukla.raghav
Good Morning,

i checked out the sources (http://svn.codehaus.org/activiti/activiti/trunk/) and try customize the code, to fit our requirements. But i got 47 XML Errors. Here i list some of them:

cvc-attribute.3:The value 'mail' of attribute 'activiti:type' on element 'sendTask' is not valid with respect to its type, 'null'.   EmailSendTaskTest.testHtmlMail.bpmn20.xml   /activiti-engine/src/test/resources/org/activiti/engine/test/bpmn/mail   line 11   XML Problem

cvc-complex-type.2.1: Element 'activiti:formProperty' must have no character or element information item [children], because the type's content type is empty.   FormServiceTest.testFormPropertyDetails.bpmn20.xml   /activiti-engine/src/test/resources/org/activiti/engine/test/api/form   line 26   XML Problem

cvc-enumeration-valid: Value 'mail' is not facet-valid with respect to enumeration '[shell]'. It must be a value from the enumeration.   EmailSendTaskTest.testSendEmail.bpmn20.xml   /activiti-engine/src/test/resources/org/activiti/examples/bpmn/mail   line 11   XML Problem
Whats the problem here? can anybodyhelp

greets
Thomas

Outcomes