- It would be nice if the "isExecutable" attribute on a process would be remembered by the designer. The activiti core gives a warning when this is not set to true, but the attribute is removed each time you touch the BPMN file using the Activiti designer.
- When using swim lanes, tasks which are removed from the flow are not removed from the lane in the BPMN file.
- Task and execution listeners are sometimes removed from tasks (it seems to happen when moving a task to another swim lane.
- Setting the name/id/description on a process seems not to work (maybe this is related to having a pool with swimlanes).
- It would be useful to force an order on the tags in the generated BPMN file (for example by tag name and id). This would make it easier to compare versions of the process.