AnsweredAssumed Answered

how to get the next node

Question asked by zhengke on Sep 25, 2012
Latest reply on Sep 25, 2012 by jbarrez
when the process is started,and the leader get the task
when the leader agree and click the complete button, i want he can select the next performer
so i must to get the next node's activiti:candidateGroups,but the next node is exclusiveGateway, how can i get it

<process id="leave" name="my leave">
    <startEvent id="startevent1" name="starta" activiti:initiator="applyId"></startEvent>
    <userTask id="usertask1" name="leader" activiti:candidateGroups="manager"></userTask>
    <exclusiveGateway id="exclusivegateway1" name="leadergateway"></exclusiveGateway>
    <userTask id="usertask2" name="hr" activiti:candidateGroups="hrmanager"></userTask>
    <exclusiveGateway id="exclusivegateway2" name="hrgateway"></exclusiveGateway>
    <userTask id="usertask3" name="reset" activiti:assignee="${applyId}"></userTask>
    <endEvent id="endevent1" name="End"></endEvent>
    <sequenceFlow id="flow2" name="" sourceRef="usertask1" targetRef="exclusivegateway1"></sequenceFlow>
    <sequenceFlow id="flow3" name="yes" sourceRef="exclusivegateway1" targetRef="usertask2">
      <conditionExpression xsi:type="tFormalExpression"><![CDATA[${okFlg}]]></conditionExpression>
    </sequenceFlow>
    <sequenceFlow id="flow4" name="no" sourceRef="exclusivegateway1" targetRef="usertask3">
      <conditionExpression xsi:type="tFormalExpression"><![CDATA[${!okFlg}]]></conditionExpression>
    </sequenceFlow>
    <sequenceFlow id="flow6" name="" sourceRef="usertask2" targetRef="exclusivegateway2"></sequenceFlow>
    <sequenceFlow id="flow9" name="yes" sourceRef="exclusivegateway2" targetRef="endevent1"></sequenceFlow>
    <sequenceFlow id="flow8" name="no" sourceRef="exclusivegateway2" targetRef="usertask3"></sequenceFlow>
    <sequenceFlow id="flow5" name="" sourceRef="usertask3" targetRef="usertask1"></sequenceFlow>
    <sequenceFlow id="flow10" name="" sourceRef="startevent1" targetRef="usertask1"></sequenceFlow>
  </process>

Outcomes